Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aisle seat, please.

On the way back from San Jose, Seline (another exchange student in my town) and I had to take a bus ride back to Puriscal. Let's just say that this route isn't for those with a weak stomach.
I was relaxing in my aisle seat, listening to my iPod, when Seline screams, "Ahh! Que asco!" I noticed that some white, liquidy chunks had been added to her jeans and sweatshirt. No, it wasn't some new trend that had swept across Milan and Paris, it was vomit from the woman in front of her.
Because the window was open, the results of the woman's motion sickness plastered Seline (and all of her belongings.)

Lesson learned: if one must take a bus ride, it is imperative to resist the urge to sit in the window seat that offers a gentle breeze because that breeze could be carrying a vomitrocious surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment